How our 5 day implant system works
Our partner dentists offer a ground-breaking procedure that makes dental restoration possible for almost every patient. It is even suitable for people who have previously failed implantation procedures due to severely atrophied jaw bones and bone recession.
We were the first to start working with dentists using this revolutionary implant system in the UK, ensuring that British patients have access to a faster and more reliable solution for permanent teeth.
This type of minimally invasive implant surgery (or ‘flapless’ implant surgery, to use the technical term) has been used in dentistry for over 25 years and is a largely painless method that does not cause any bleeding. In essence, instead of creating several incisions in the patient’s gums, the surgeon uses a circular punch to create a hole in the patient’s gum tissue into which a titanium bolt (artificial tooth root) is placed and screwed directly into the jawbone, providing a strong and stable support for a bridge for new teeth. The patient has a local anaesthetic or IV sedation and in the vast majority of cases no additional pain medication is necessary.
The patients receive their final bridge immediately after the implants have been inserted – this is because the implants are stabilised by a prosthetic superstructure. In order for an implant placement procedure to be considered a success, it is necessary to have a thorough knowledge of the bone tissue and chewing pressure and to undergo prosthetic treatment as soon as possible (within 72 hours).
There is no need to wait through a lengthy recovery period as the new teeth fabricated by the dental technician can be fixed in place within 5 days.
Not only do implants ensure better chewing ability and a greatly improved facial appearance, but our patients also tell us that dental implants enhance their quality of life, boost self-confidence and promote general psychological and emotional well-being.
Conventional vs BCS,KOS Implant
|BCS,KOS Implant||Conventional implant|
|Additional Surgery||No bone augmentation, no sinus lift, no bone graft||Bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone graft often required|
|Healing time||No healing time required||3 to 12 months healing time|
|Cost||By avoiding these procedures you pay less||Additional surgery and planning make treatment more expensive|
|Treatment time||Permanent teeth in 5 days||Permanent teeth in 3-12 months|
|Eligibility||Difficult and "hopeless" case can be treated. Diabetic patients, smokers and patients with severe gum disease are treated with equal success.||Many patients cannot have implants. Diabetic patients, smokers and patients with severe gum disease are not treated with equal success.|
|Guarantee||5-10 years to a lifetime||5-10 years|
If you have any questions about the procedure or want to discuss your own situation, then please contact us and we will be happy to deal with your enquiry.
Dental consultation in London
- Step 1 - Contact us and we will arrange an appointment for a consultation in a top London dental clinic.
- Step 2 - During this no-obligation consultation a dentist will examine your teeth and, if necessary, take an OPG X-ray. One of our representatives will then guide you through the various treatment options, giving advice and providing a comprehensive estimate of cost. The consultation costs £40, whilst the OPG X-ray costs £45, but if you have a recent X-ray (less than two months old) please bring this with you. There is no obligation to proceed following the consultation.
- Step 3 - If you are happy with our advice and estimate then treatment is available at leading clinics in either London or Hungary. Our prices represent savings of 40% in London or 70% in Hungary in comparison to our UK competitors.
- Step 4 - If your treatment is carried out in Hungary we can help you book your flights, accommodation and arrange any transfers.
- Step 5 - You are not required to settle your bill until your dental treatment has been completed. Upon completion we will provide you with a written guarantee on all the work.